Lauréat novembre 2007
… cinéma des années 50…?
– Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
– Why women can’t put on mascara with their mouth closed?
– Why don’t you ever see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”?
– Why is “abbreviated” such a long word?
– Why is it that doctors call what they do “practice”?
– Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on “Start”?
– Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
– Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
– Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
– Why isn’t there mouse-flavored cat food?
– When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
– Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
– Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
– You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don’t they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
– Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains?
– Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
– If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
– If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
c'est la politesse des mélancoliques et des raffinés.